SQL 2012 SP3 Upgrade completed but sccm 1606 is Console is not working so we have tried to recover SCCM 1606 getting below error Execution of user code in the .NET Framework is disabled. Enable â€œclr enabled configure
While you open SCCM Console it will give you access deny or wmi issue and console will not work.
Error : Configmgrsetup.log
To Fix above error follow below steps:
To enable the CLR assembly, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Step 2: Right click on the database and click New Query.
- Step 3: Paste the following SQL statement into the New Query window:and run the following script: EXEC sp_configure â€˜clr enabledâ€™, 1; RECONFIGURE WITH OVERRIDE;
- Step 4: Press F5 to run the SQL Statement.
- After followed above steps start recover or refresh it will work like champ.
Thanks & Regards,
Follow me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hiraniconfigmgr