Today will share details Windows device enrollment issue with cause and which place you have to validate
- Error 0x801c0003: "This user is not allowed to enroll.
- Error code 801c0003."You can try again or contact your system administrator with the
Cause: The Users may join devices to Azure AD setting is set to None. This prevents new users from joining their devices to Azure AD. Therefore, Intune enrollment fails.
1. Sign in to the Azure portal as administrator.
2. Go to Azure Active Directory > Devices > Device Settings.
3. Set Users may join devices to Azure AD to All.
4. Enroll the device again.