Today will share details Windows device enrollment issue with cause and place you have to validate
You may receive below error
• Error 0x801c003 : This user is not authorized to enroll.
• Error 0x801c0003: You can try to do this again or contact your system administrator with the error code
• Error 80180003: Something went wrong.
• Error 80180003: This user is not authorized to enroll. You can try to do this again or contact your system administrator with error code 80180003
Cause: Any of the following conditions:
• The user has already enrolled the maximum number of devices allowed in Intune.
Max Device limitation
• The device is blocked by the device type restrictions.
· Make sure ,The computer is running Windows 10 Home. However, enrolling in Intune or joining Azure AD is only supported on Windows 10 Pro and higher editions
Thanks & Regards,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hiraniconfigmgr